October 3, 2013
5th Turkey Renewables Congress and Exhibition
26 November 2013
5* Mövenpick Hotel, Anakra
With increasing socio-economic development, energy demands are fast outstripping supply, with a threat to energy security. Turkey plans to meet this demand with significant state investment and incentives for private sector involvement, including PPPs, privatisations and concessions. Focus is placed on increasing the share of renewable sources in the energy mix, notably Wind and Solar capacity. Topics include: Solar, Wind, Geothermal, Biomass, Hydropower.
Join leading public and private experts in a dynamic networking and learning environment to debate and solve the current issues facing the development of the Turkish renewable market.
Key topics to discuss:
• Market trends and analysis, regulatory environment, investment climate.
• Solar Energy
- Key financial issues
- Regulatory & legislative problems faced in practice
- Success stories
• Wind Energy
- Finance & application issues
- New capacities - future expectations
• Opportunities for Geothermal, Hydro and Biomass in Turkey
• Renewable energy sources - best practice case studies from Turkey and other European countries
• Privatisations in the energy sector
• Unlicensed electricity production
• Renewable energy technologies
for more information or call +44 207 275 8020